California Home Insurance
At Roger L. Stevens Insurance Agency we know that finding the perfect California home insurance package isn’t easy. We’ll work with you to make sure that you’ve got a great policy at a great price!
We’re committed to helping you navigate through one of the most important policy decisions that you’ll ever have to make. Every California home and California homeowner is different. We’ll take the time to truly understand your unique insurance needs so that we can create a customized insurance package that’s right for you.
As one of California’s leading independent insurance agencies, we have the ability to shop multiple carriers nationwide, in order to get you the best possible home insurance. California has laws outlining the basic coverages that a homeowner is required to have. A Typical coverage package – for California home insurance can include protection for the following:
- • The physical structure of your home
• Other structures on the property
• Replacement cost of your home and personal property
• Additional living expense (in the event of a covered loss or a natural disaster)
• Premise Medical
Wondering if you need even more security? What about coverable for the unique exposures that remain vulnerable within your typical California home insurance policy? Don’t hesitate to ask one of our seasoned insurance experts about additional coverage options that you can purchase to enhance your California home insurance plan! Supplemental policies, that can add that extra degree of protection, include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Give us a call today, to learn more about our all-encompassing homeowners insurance policies. Our dedicated agents would be happy to provide you with a thorough coverage evaluation as well as offer you with free California home insurance quote.